The new in-class study questions are available via Snapgrades and e-mail.
The final two homework assignments for the Odyssey are available (and also via Snapgrades and e-mail). Both are Word documents.
Get the revised planner!
- Friday, October 3rd: Literary Terms Quiz #1
- Monday, October 6th: In-Class reading of the Odyssey (end of class)
- Tuesday, October 7th: Sections 1 and 2 of The Odyssey (quotes and archetypes)
- Tuesday, October 7th: Odyssey Objective Test
- Wednesday, October 8th: Odyssey five-paragraph essay due* (Students with a 77 percent or above as of Monday, 10.6 may turn in Thursday, October 9th without penalty)
- Thursday, October 9th: Literary Terms Test #2